Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nomad Catering

Last night's food adventure was a bit unsettling due to my lack of restraint. I was sick this morning as a result: a classic case of eating far too much. I can't stop thinking about my meal. It was phenomenal! It just ended up being too much food as I pooled from others' plates in anticipation of that next bite. Others managed to do the appropriate thing and stop eating once they were full. Here's the menu:





Smoked tomato soup with cornbread croutons and pablano blah blah blah drizzled on top

Steak tartar with a miso aioli and deep fried egg yolk

Pork shoulder with dumplings and roasted brussel sprouts

White chocolate pie (the crust was an 1.5 inches thick and made of crushed nuts)

I ate so much I got up at two and walked around the apartment to try and settle my stomach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment